So we’re nearing the end of summer in Atlanta, but the temperatures are still scorching and will be for a while longer. Is your air conditioner leaving you hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable? Your air conditioner should be able to keep your home cool consistently throughout the summer season all for an affordable price. If you’re not experiencing the best air conditioning services possible, it’s time for you to contact our professionals.
We’re here to whip your air conditioner back into shape. Air conditioner repair doesn’t have to be as painful as it sounds. It can be quick, painless, and affordable when you choose a responsible team like ours. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Watch Out for these Warning Signs
Not sure if you actually need to pick up the phone and call? Watch out for these signs of trouble in your home.
- You’re Paying Too Much for Cooling: Do you balk at your air conditioning bill every month? This can be a pretty big issue in any home here in Atlanta. If you’re running an air conditioning system that’s less than spectacular, your air conditioning bill is going to scream and shout about it. You might not notice inefficiencies happening deep within your system until it affects the cost. Contact our team today to have prompt air conditioning repairs.
- You Hear Odd Sounds When the System Runs: Turning on your air conditioning system shouldn’t be an auditory experience. There are sounds you can expect to hear—the soft click of the system turning on or off and the sound of air rushing through your vents and leaving the registers. Both of these sounds should be soft and unobtrusive. If you notice loud, disturbing sounds in your home, it’s time to contact our professionals.
- You Can’t Get Cool: Do you run your air conditioner all day and night and still can’t get comfortable? You should be able to run your air conditioner for an appropriate amount of time and cool off in your home. If you’re running your air conditioner for hours on end, you’re throwing money and energy down the drain. You can rely on our professionals for great air conditioning repair work from our team.
- Something Smells Funny: Do you ever smell something a little off when you run your air conditioner? You might smell something a little musty or even a singed, burning smell coming from your system. Odd smells are a big issue because they could indicate a huge electrical problem or mold and mildew growth. An odd smell coming from your air conditioning system is a sign that you need to act fast.
- Your Home is Humid: Do you ever feel like you’re sitting in a swamp when you’re in your home? Humidity issues are a problem with a defunct air conditioning system. Your air conditioner can’t do the work of a dehumidifier; however, it should be able to handle its fair share of humidity. If it can’t, it’s time for you to contact our team.