Now that we’ve reached the last days of summer, we’re sure that you could stand to be a little cooler at home. Are you wondering what you can do to bridge the divide? We’re available to help you with this process.
The first step is typically air conditioning repair in Austell, GA. You might be surprised by what’s going on beneath the surface of your air conditioning system. Having a professional come out to your home can help you sniff out these issues and get them under control. The next step is to try a few tips and tricks. We’re available to help you with both. Let’s chat below…
You Need Repair If…
Here are the signs that you should repair your home’s AC.
Are you noticing that you’re struggling to get your air conditioner to run in the way you want it to? You might notice that your air conditioner is short cycling. Short cycling is when your air conditioner starts, runs for a while, stops, and then begins again a short time later.
We understand that this might not seem like a big deal, but it’s something that’s going to wear down your air conditioner quickly. We’ll help you solve this problem.
High Energy Bills
If your energy bills have risen over the past few months without clear reasons, then you should consider air conditioning repair. Air conditioning inefficiency is a problem that can cause high energy bills. We’re a team of professionals who can help you improve your efficiency and save yourself a considerable amount of money.
If you’ve noticed that you’re just not cool enough, we can help fix this problem. Inadequate cooling isn’t something you want to deal with for long. If you do, then it’s going to eventually plague your home comfort and probably raise your bills in the process.
Tips You Should Try to Make Things Even Cooler
Even if repairs get your air conditioner back on track, it’s always a good idea for you to improve your daily practices. Here are a few things you can do to improve your AC system.
- Shut Out Excess Light: It’s important for you to shut out excess light during the day. This is the easiest way for you to cool off your home without excess effort.
- Upgrade Your Thermostat: It’s time to upgrade your home’s thermostat if you haven’t upgraded it in over a decade. This will improve your air conditioner’s overall capacity and efficiency.
- Open All Your Vents: Open all the vents in your home. Closing up vents is a bad idea because it decreases overall AC efficiency.
- Insulate: A well-insulated home keeps the heat out for easier cooling. Insulation is key and it’s important to get your home in great shape.
- Avoid Producing Excess Heat: If you’re going to be doing any baking or any type of cooking, then it’s a good idea to wait until the evening when things cool off. Producing excess heat during the middle of the day is counterproductive.
Contact AAction Air Conditioning & Heating Co. today to schedule an appointment with our professionals. We’re the team “Your Neighborhood Recommends.”